Share information and communicate with your private or independent school students and parents with My BackPack™ Student/Parent Community.
You want to facilitate productive communication between school and home, and enhance interaction within the entire school community. You need a secure and easy-to-use web portal that makes it simple for parents and students to find answers to various administrative questions, update their own profile and contact data, and to interact with the school community. And you need your student/parent web portal to be totally integrated with your school’s central database, so everyone has access to the same, current data.
The Student/Parent Community for My BackPack™
provides a web-based portal for parents and students to access their school-related data.
- Students and parents can view schedules, a calendar, attendance and discipline records, marking period grades and comments, and homework assignments
- Parents can view account transactions and statements, and can make online payments via credit card or eCheck
- Parents can update biographical and contact data (subject to approval by school staff) and view student and parent directories
- Faculty and staff can create broadcast emails to selected groups of students and parents
- Integrates with Senior Academic Office™, Senior Summer School™, and Senior Accounts Receivable™ to provide current, relevant data to parents and students