You're in the education business, not the IT business. The Advantage Cloud™ lets you focus on your core mission, by taking care of all the hardware, maintenance, upgrade and backup issues associated with a school management system. This convenient and affordable service was initially offered with our smaller schools in mind, but has quickly become the most popular method for schools of all sizes to implement Senior Systems software. Whether you have 50 students or 5000 students, your school can take advantage of the following benefits with a hosted solution:
- No up-front investment in hardware and software infrastructure.
- No hassles with maintenance, backups, and upgrades.
- Reduced costs for, or demands upon, your IT staff.
- Easy budgeting with regular monthly payments.
- Rest assured that your data is secure.
- Fully cross-platform compatible so you can use PCs and/or Macs.
- Your software and data are available anywhere, anytime, via a standard web browser.
All of our servers for hosting services are located in a SAS 70 Type II co-location facility in Boston, Massachusetts. The facility is staffed and monitored on a 24/7/365 basis to ensure maximum performance and security. Data backups are performed at regular intervals, and then stored on tape-based media locally and transmitted to a secure remote data center.
The Senior Systems Hosted Solution Center uses Citrix Presentation Server technology to host applications and ensure a secure user experience. No data is transmitted to local workstations without explicit permission from the end user. The Senior Systems My BackPack
hosted server provides a secure login using an SSL certificate.
For more details about Senior Systems Hosted Solutions, contact us